PaperSpecs Live New York
In today’s digital-centric world, print designers often feel left out. PaperSpecs understands that you want to feel inspired both by the designs you create and the opportunities paper brings to them.
That’s where PaperSpecs Live New York comes in.
PaperSpecs Live is a day-long event just for print designers that brings the best of the print design world together in one place.
We have gathered some of the biggest names in the paper, printing and finishing world, each ready to inspire you and leave you in awe.
- See the latest print design trends, including new practices to incorporate into their work
- Learn about cutting-edge tools and techniques leading the future of print design
- Find an unprecedented lineup of the biggest names in the paper, printing and finishing world under one roof
- Hear from trend-setting speakers behind well-known studios, including Kevin Shaw (Stranger & Stranger), Matteo Bologna (Mucca), Catherine Casalino (Casalino Design) and Rafael Esquer (Alfalfa Studio)
- Take home samples galore to inspire your next projects.
Better yet, they’ll also rub shoulders with fellow print designers who also love all things paper as much as they do.
“Print is an art form, and designers deserve support to discover their creativity, produce compelling designs, and make an impact for their clients,” says PaperSpecs Founder Sabine Lenz. “I can’t wait to the see the creativity and inspiration that will come out of this event.”
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to unleash your creativity – join PaperSpecs Live for the ultimate print design extravaganza. Register now! PGCA members get a 15% discount, contact us for the code to use.