The TAGA Technology & Innovation Series features top industry thinkers giving you their insights about technology breakthroughs and impacts, new strategies for sustainable packaging, and harnessing the power of innovation. This four-day virtual series gives you access to keynote speakers from the 2020 TAGA Annual Technical Conference, recently cancelled due to the spread of the coronavirus. The Technical Association of the Graphics Arts (TAGA), part of Printing Industries of America, is a worldwide forum to disseminate information on technology research and innovation.
You Will Learn:
- Progress and ongoing challenges in creating sustainable and recyclable flexible packaging solutions
- New technology and applications in industrial printing
- How our industry and its consumables will be changed by smart and automated systems fueled by data and machine learning
- Techniques and tools to boost your organization’s creativity and innovativeness
Who Should Attend:
- Print executives responsible for technology and innovation
- Product managers, scientists, and researchers at equipment and consumable suppliers
- Research and technical staff at graphic arts institutions worldwide
- University professors and academic researchers
- Students majoring in graphic communications, packaging, and related fields
The TAGA Technology & Innovation Series will be presented in four one-hour sessions over four. days via an easy-to-use virtual meeting platform. Attendees can participate from the comfort of their office, using their computer or tablet to watch presentation content and listen via their phone or computer speakers. This is an interactive event—attendees can ask questions and receive answers throughout. Specific login instructions will be provided upon registration.
Free for Members and Non-Members