What a Senior Leader Needs to Know About…?
Join your colleagues on April 21, 2022 as Print & Graphic Communications Association and the Graphic Arts Association present “What a Senior Leader Needs to Know About . . . ?” This one-day program examines key topics that are critical for printing industry owners, CEO’s, and senior managers to understand as our industry evolves into post-COVID reality. Topics covered to include:
- Increasing Your Company’s Value
- Merger & Acquisition Trends
- Creating a Positive Company Culture
- Understanding New Labor and Employment Issues
- Paper Supply and Supply Chain Issues
- Bulletproof Cyber-Security
- Paul Reilly, Partner, New Direction Partners
- Nick Fiorenza, Partner, Ferrara Fiorenza PC, Print & Graphic Communications Association Counsel
- Larry Gilroy, President, Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
- John Cummings, Executive Director of Sales, Case Paper Co.
- Peter Blau, CEO, ITDATA
- Mohammad F. Anwar, WSJ Best-Selling Author of “Love as a Business Strategy”
Register online below or use registration form.
Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, 201 Village Blvd., Princeton, NJ 08540 | (609) 452-7900
Group Rate $189 per night. Book online at https://bit.ly/3JhNZ2X or call 888-236-2427 and mention PIA/GAA April 2022 at the time of booking to receive the group rate. Attendees wishing to arrive at the hotel on Tuesday can use this link to reserve a two night stay, https://bit.ly/3Iw6r88. Room block expires March 30, 2022.
Includes all conference lectures, handouts, breakfast and lunch.
Bookings are closed for this event.