Personalized marketing is powerful. Sixty-one percent of people feel more positively regarding a brand, when they’re communicated with via personalized messages — whether that message comes in the form of print or digital communication.
Personalized marketing can increase response rates and ultimately offer a higher ROI for your brand. Today, we’re sharing with you statistics from a Responsys.com study that demonstrates the power of personalized marketing:
1. Fifty-three percent of the respondents claimed to be more likely to make a purchase when a brand personalizes their communication efforts.
2. Sixty-five percent of people between the ages of 18 to 34 showed to be positively impacted by personalized marketing and more likely to make a purchase.
3. Forty-four percent of people claim to be less responsive to mass and generic messages.
4. Sixty-seven believe that direct mail and email messages should be personalized
5. Finally, 66 percent of people surveyed felt they were more likely to respond to a message if the brand first asked how and when they preferred to be contacted.
Personalization offers your brand the ability to create relationships that turn into loyal customers and repeat purchases.
Printing Industries Allliance