Website Associates International Associates International
Associates International, Inc. (Ai), a marketing implementation company, is seeking a full time and part time employees that will be responsible for operating bindery equipment efficiently to produce jobs to specifications. The applicant will need to be able to:
- Read and interpret job tickets.
- Operate bindery equipment efficiently to produce jobs to specifications.
- Determining the tools and best piece of equipment to produce the job most efficiently without jeopardizing the quality.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment breakdown
- Ensures operation of bindery equipment (preventive maintenance, maintain equipment with necessary parts and supplies)
- Follow all safety rules and general housekeeping policies
- Math skills – ability to read a ruler and calculate accurate counts
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Physical – able to lift 50 lbs. and ability to handle paper
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude that possesses good judgement and decision making.
This position requires a minimum 3 years previous experience as a cutter and folder operator with a high school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of other bindery equipment such as die cutting, minifold, gluer, stitcher a plus.
Associates International, Inc. offers competitive wages commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check
Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage (including spouse & dependent coverage)
Short/Long Term Disability
Term Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
PTO and Holiday Pay
If you have the skills and personality who is interested in potentially joining our team, please submit your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org