Website Compu-Mail, LLC
When Secure Mail Matters
The Logistics Clerk must be a team oriented individual capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The Logistics Clerk is responsible for incoming inventory, loading, unloading and ensuring accuracy of all shipments and receipts. The Logistics Clerk will report directly to the Logistics Manager on a daily basis. The Logistics Clerk will have contact with other departments and will be required to work in conjunction with all departments.
• Package finished products for shipping (shrink wrap pallets, boxing, etc.)
• Unload and ensure accuracy of all incoming deliveries and distribute to appropriate person/department.
• Complete daily shipping log.
• Assist USPS in mail verification process.
• Load finished product on trucks ensuring accuracy.
• Load/unload and call recycle truck.
• Maintain safe, clean, and organized work area.
• Process UPS/FedEx Shipments.
• Complete forklift safety training.
• Understand and follow safety procedures regarding the operation of equipment.
• Ability to manually lift full mail trays of product or full boxes of stock
• Work schedule consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
• Perform various other duties as required.
Education and Experience
• A High School Degree, GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of a degree
Knowledge and Skills
• Basic computer, math, mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to use sound judgment for problem solving and attention to detail.
• Most importantly “Passion” and desire to be the best they can daily.
Compu-Mail is an equal-opportunity employer. Compu-Mail recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, transgender status, disability, age, family or marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Qualified candidates should submit résumés to Diane Wasieczko, General Manager Manager at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org