High deductible plan hitting you hard? PIA can help keep your costs down with the PIA Wellness Access Card. The Wellness Access Card will give you and your employees free unlimited telephone medical consultations through Teladoc, as well as discounts providing significant savings on a variety of medical, dental services and medical products.
Telemedicine is widely used in the United States and perfect for a wide variety of medical issues. For a demonstration of how Teladoc works, take a look at this ABC News report.
If your company is:
- Utilizing or considering a high deductible medical insurance plan.
- Self-insured or experience-rated for medical insurance.
- Interested in decreasing utilization of emergency rooms and walk-in clinics for routine medical concerns.
- Interested in reducing employee time away from the plant for doctor visits.
Then you really should take a few minutes and give Teladoc a look. Teladoc physicians are U.S. Board Certified and available 24/7/365. They can diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions. There is 0 cost for a Teladoc consultation with a 97% member satisfaction rate.
In addition to Teladoc, the Wellness Access Card comes with discounts on:
- Diabetes management supplies
- Lasik surgery
- Prescription drugs
As a member of Print & Graphic Communications Association, you can enroll yourself, your family and your employees at a discounted rate of $7.55 per month (same rate: single or family). This program can be employer sponsored or employee paid.
To Learn More:
* Go to http://www.careington.com/co/PIA/index.aspx
* Click here for program brochure.
Questions? Contact PIA at (800) 777-4742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kim Tuzzo, Manager of Administrative
& Communications Services
Print & Graphic Communications Association