NYS Workers Compensation Safety Group
- Upfront premium discounts
- Consistent cash dividends
- Safety-conscious employers only, increasing your savings
- “Best in Class” services from our group manager, Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
- Fully insured – no “joint and several” liability exposure
New this year:
- Up to 35% upfront discount for new eligible members that now extends up to two years.
- PGCA’s Safety Group is now able to write workers’ compensation coverage for policyholders’ out-of-state employees directly through NYS Insurance Fund.
“Our participation in PGCA’s workers compensation Safety Group #514 has saved us over 10% in premiums immediately upon joining, but overall savings due to the annual member dividend adds up to over 30%, with enhanced safety oversight provided by GKG and PGCA. Also, having partnered with GKG/PGCA for our commercial insurance & employee benefits needs (plus savings from other PGCA programs) has had our annual membership fee returned to us at least 6-7 times annually.”
Gary Bolnick, President
Command Direct, Hauppauge, New York
PGCA Workers’ Comp Safety Group Participation Requirements
Participants in the Print & Graphic Communications Association NYS Workers’ Compensation Safety Group receive outstanding financial returns and professional safety, underwriting, and claims support from our group manager, Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy.
To participate in this program, companies must:
• Be a member of Print & Graphic Communications Association
• Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to maintaining a safe workplace
• Be located in New York State
“Our decision to leverage the risk/insurance benefits of our PCGA membership by partnering with GKG has positioned us to grow and thrive in a competitive marketplace. GKG knows my business and are experts in their field. They quickly helped me to understand what is impacting the cost of my insurance program and how I can gain control going forward. I can sleep at night knowing we have the coverage we need and none that we don’t. Our PGCA membership has more than paid for itself! The premium savings year to date well exceeds the cost of our membership. And the impact on our bottom line has created opportunity in other areas of the business. I highly recommend the GKG/PGCA team to other companies looking to grow and thrive like ours.”
Ron LeBlanc, Vice President Finance/Partner
TLF Graphics, Rochester, New York
Request a No-Obligation Workers' Compensation Quote Here!
PGCA Workers' Compensation Safety Group Contacts
Print & Graphic Communications Association
Tim Freeman, Co-President
Melissa Jones, Co-President
Andy Biernat, VP Strategic Risk Advisor
Ross Kraft, VP Strategic Risk Advisor
Sarah Armstrong, Strategic Risk Advisor