Solid Money Saving Solutions!
Profit margins continue to be slim. Most printing firms are not of a sufficient size to access the purchasing power normally available to just large companies.
PGCA Essential Business Services allow members to pool buying power and purchase goods and services like companies many times their size. Members enjoy deep discounts on products and services necessary to doing business, often saving far more than the cost of dues.
Solutions for Managers Who Want to Maximize Buying Power
(Owners, Senior Managers, CFO’s, Buyers, HR Managers)
- NYS Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Group Members save 20-40% on NYS Workers’ Compensation premium costs and receive best in class service from Group Manager Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy.
- Human Resource Consulting and Legal Services
Access to crisis management, sample policies and procedures, employment services, annual wage & benefit survey, annual conference and frequent webinars.
- Free OSHA On Demand Compliance Training
Training webinars available on 17 mandatory and recommended topics, available on demand, 24/7 – log in from any device anytime, anywhere.
- Print University
On Demand Industry Training Webinars so you can train employees on your schedule!
- Employee Benefits Connection and Business Insurance
PGCA insurance partner Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy provides both insurance and strategic solutions to help you reach your financial goals.
- Print and Graphics Retirement Plan
Group 401(k) program helps members cut audit, administration, and participant costs.
- Sustainability Certification Programs
Deep discounts on Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Chain of Custody Certification; Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) CoC Certification included at no extra charge.
- Credit Card Processing Program
Save up to 40% on your processing fees.
- Paylocity Payroll Services
Member pricing on a variety of payroll and HR technology products through Paylocity. Take a Paylocity Product Tour.
- Printer Towels, Garments and Safety Supplies
PGCA members save on printer towels, safety supplies, uniforms and more. Stay in compliance with the EPA Wipes Rule with ITU’s environmentally responsible procedures and towel processing.
- PGCA Mailers Council
If you want your customers to look to you for guidance on postal issues, postal news & MTAC, postage rates or postal
regulations changes, Print & Graphic Communications Association can help you be an industry expert.
- Energy Procurement
- Packsize “On Demand” Packaging Equipment
Save money on box purchases, shipping costs and valuable floor space.
- UPS Express & Ground – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Collection Services
- Experian Credit Reports
- Print Releaf Certification – Print Releaf is the only technology platform that measures customers’ paper usage and certifiably reforests that usage on an equivalent basis.
Tim Freeman, Co-President
Melissa Jones, Co-President
Kim Tuzzo, Marketing and Programs Director
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
Andy Biernat, (315) 624-7819
Ross Kraft, (315) 624-2969
Sarah Armstrong, (315) 624-2964
Print & Graphic Communications Association
Your Source For Industry Discounts That Make A Difference