Upcoming Print & Graphic Communications Association Events
- Customer Service with Care Virtual MasterClass Workshop
- 10/03/2023 - 11/14/2023 : 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
- 10/05/2023 : 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- She Sells
- 10/12/2023 : 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Mailpiece Design Consultant Certification Course
- 10/23/2023 - 10/26/2023 : 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Print Across America
- 10/25/2023 : All Day
- Strategic Risk Management Fundamentals-An 8 Part GKG University Course
- 10/25/2023 - 06/12/2024 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Upgrade your customer’s experience (CX) by learning how to effectively integrate CARE into your Customer Service program!
If you’re ready to revisit the rockin’ 80s, the Cescaphe Ballroom in Philadelphia will be the place to be on October 5 …. so “chill out” and “be there or be square!”
This month, we turn our Short Attention Span Webinar eyes to women in sales. And guys, if you think this isn’t for you? Go ahead and take the month off…at your own peril. Understanding the female business mind is for everyone.
It is essential for mailers to get their mail accepted, receive U.S. Postal discounts, speed mail delivery and avoid USPS penalties. This workshop provides certification in understanding and designing mail for automation and how to achieve lower postage prices through automation design.
Join the nationwide printing Open House on October 25, 2023! Learn more about Print Across America sponsored by PGCA.
This course is open to any professional in the Safety/Risk Management field looking to add value to their organization through formal training and an increased familiarity with Risk Management best practices.