21st Annual Human Resources and Employment Law Solutions Conference
Don’t miss this year’s premier Human Resources and Employment Law Conference – Keeping you in touch with the latest legal developments impacting your workplace and offering effective solutions to the HR issues you face every day. The conference is presented by the Print & Graphic Communications Association (formerly Printing Industries Alliance) and co-sponsored by Ferrara Fiorenza PC and Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy. Download event flyer here.
This year’s conference has been thoughtfully designed to help you recognize HR trouble spots before they turn into expensive legal claims, while at the same time recognizing the challenges of our dramatically changed workplace and providing real-world solutions.
Thursday, May 4, 2023
- Quiet Quitting: Keys to Understanding, Engaging and Inspiring Today’s Workforce
- Avoiding the Most Common HR Mistakes throughout the Employment Lifecycle: Recognize costly employer missteps before they are made. This segment includes:
- Hiring Done Right
- Performance and Daily Management Tips
- Counsel, Discipline and Discharge the Right Way
- Your Essential Employment Law Update: A highlight of our conference each year, learn what new laws are now governing your workplace, and take a look at what is soon coming around the corner.
Friday, May 5, 2023
- “This Law Can’t Apply to Me!” Why Workplace Harassment Claims are STILL on the Rise and How to Change It:
We know the legal standards. We train our employees every year. And yet, harassment claims continue to increase – weakening our workplace culture and costing employers dearly, both financially and in loss of focus. This provocative segment reviews the interpersonal context of this dilemma and suggests a fresh approach to our compliance efforts.
- Workplace Benefits Update: An informative look at the latest in innovative benefit design, tailored to today’s workforce.
- Ask the Experts: A conference wrap-up worth staying for, this is your opportunity to ask questions about conference topics, along with your real-world human resources and employment law issues. Draw on the expertise of our panel of experts, and your colleagues participating in the conference.
The conference runs from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Thursday, 8:30 am to 2:00 pm on Friday, with registration and breakfast at 8:00 am on both days. Register online below or download event flyer. Contact PGCA at (716) 691-3211 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Call Turning Stone at (800) 771-7711 to reserve a hotel room at the group rate of $179.00 in the tower hotel. Reference the “Print & Graphics” room block when reserving. The deadline to reserve a room is March 28, 2023.
Sponsored by Print & Graphic Communications Association, Ferrara Fiorenza PC, and Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy.