Continuous Improvement Ready! Webinar
Get CI Ready!
Every company should be looking for practical ways to reduce operational costs, speed throughput, and boost customer experience and satisfaction. Printing Industries of America’s CI Ready! virtual conference event features five sessions presented over five days that will focus on helping printing and converting companies achieve operational excellence by using the concepts of Lean thinking and other management systems.
CI Ready! is ideal for executives and managers who play a vital role in seeking operational excellence and want to make a difference in their organizations. Get ideas and real-life examples that you can use to cut costs, reduce waste, improve performance, and inspire change–get CI Ready!
You Will Learn…
- How Lean thinking transforms printing companies and drives greater profits
- What it takes to create an improvement culture
- A better approach to problem solving
- Why visual communication in work areas makes a BIG difference and how to do it
- How constant scrutiny and the right system can reduce spoilage to an absurdly low level
- How one company found a way to involve everyone and improve its processes daily
- A proven method for boosting your own productivity
Who Should Attend
- Owners and top leaders
- Plant managers
- Operations and manufacturing managers
- Quality managers
- Continuous improvement champions and facilitators
CI Ready! will be presented in five one-hour sessions over five days via an easy-to-use virtual meeting platform. Attendees can participate from the comfort of their office, watching presentation content on their computer or tablet and listening via their phone or computer speakers. This is an interactive event–attendees can ask questions and receive answers throughout. Specific login instructions will be provided upon registration.
$99.00 – PIA Members
$149.00 – Non-Members