Get Informed on Informed Delivery- Non-Members
The U.S. Postal Service® is enhancing the mail experience nationwide with the Informed Delivery feature that provides eligible residential consumers with a digital preview of their household’s mail.
Informed Delivery bridges the gap between the physical and digital worlds to create an innovative experience for consumers. Informed Delivery offers business mailers the opportunity to engage users through an integrated mail and digital marketing campaign that generates additional consumer impressions, interactions and insights.
This webinar will detail how Informed Delivery benefits consumers and mailers:
- Offers a high email open rate-more than twice the industry average
- Generates multiple impressions from a single mailpiece (digital +physical)
- Drives consumer response with interactive content related to the mailpiece
- Reaches consumers digitally by merely knowing their physical address
- Potentially increases ROI on Direct Mail spend
- Provides additional data insights to optimize marketing spend
WHAT IS INFORMED DELIVERY?
Secure Access: Interact with your incoming mail and packages on the secure, online dashboard.
Preview Incoming Mail: View grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces scheduled to arrive soon. Know what’s coming anytime, anywhere.
Track Packages: Check the delivery status of packages and when they’re scheduled to arrive.
Delivery Instructions: Leave delivery instructions if you won’t be home to accept a package.
Schedule Delivery: Missed a delivery? Schedule a package to be redelivered.
Manage Notifications: Set up email and/or text notifications to track the delivery status of your package(s).
Free for members
$45.00 per person for Non-Members
This event is fully booked.