Print & Graphic Communications Association has teamed with think to bring PIA members educational inkjet webinars.
For years now, the so-called common wisdom was that “print is dead” and digital media will make applications, such as direct mail communications completely obsolete. But as the economy recovers, direct mail is making a comeback. More workers are at home and mail is effective at capturing attention. Service providers are leveraging tools like retargeting. B2B organizations will be taking fewer in person sales calls and a quality mailing piece will be essential to reaching more accounts. And there are a myriad of tools like “informed delivery” that increase open rates.
In this session, you will hear your peers discuss:
- The role direct mail is playing for their organization
- How mail participates in the omni-channel customer experience and drives effective customer engagement
- Strategies for communicating the value of direct mail to clients.
Cost: Free to PIA Members | $95 Non-Members
• Barb Pellow, Managing Director, Pellow & Partners
• Melanie De Caprio, Director Marketing, SG360°
• John Hartwell, CEO, Matrix
• Bill Sloyan, VP Sales & Technical Services, Freedom