If you want your customers to look to you for guidance on postal issues, postal news and MTAC, postage rates or postal regulations changes, Print & Graphic Communications Association can help you be an industry expert.
The PIA Mailers Council is our special industry group that offers mailing industry expertise and training using industry experts and presents ongoing education and technical updates in the fast moving world of postal changes and regulations. From white papers to webinars, the PIA Mailers Council will bring the latest information in an easy and concise way to help your customers save money and comply with postal regulations.
PIA Mailers Council members receive a one year subscription to Mailers Hub at a “PIA Members Only” rate of $594 a year, a 40% savings from individual membership. Mailers Hub exists to save mailers time and money seeking answers to postal challenges. Mailers Hub is the affordable mailing service provider solution. Stop paying for what you don’t want, and get fast access to resources you and your staff need to be successful.
PIA Mailers Council Services
- Discounted Mailers Hub membership fee – PIA members subscribe at a 40% discount to receive all Mailers Hub benefits.
- Complete Monthly Newsletter – Mailers Hub News, produced by the former editor of MFSA/AMSP’s Postal Points, with postal knowledge distilled into an understandable format, offering in-depth analysis on mail and postal regulations, policies, technologies, and news.
- Scorecard Monitoring – Analysis and feedback regarding company’s USPS Scorecard, evaluating the data and providing alerts to potential problems.
- Legal Advisors – Up to one hour of free legal counsel with Brann & Isaacson, postal and mailing specialists.
- Community Forum – A “listserv” to post questions to industry experts and get immediate feedback.
- Webinars – Topical webinars keep mail and postal departments well-informed.
- The HotLine – Immediate telephone or email access to get mail and postal related guidance.
- Expert Consulting Services – Discounted consulting by experienced veterans on improvements from design to production to postal compliance.
- Access to our resource library of past presentations and materials.
The services below are open to anyone in the industry, but Postal Hub subscribers receive a member discount.
- Expert testimony – support in legal proceedings when mailing expertise is needed.
- On-Line and on-site consulting – dedicated time with one of our experts to discuss your issues in-depth.
- Presentations – whether for your staff or for your clients, we can provide the information you need.
- On-demand and in person training
Postal regulations and mailing requirements are complex and add a level of uncertainty to the business. That’s why Print & Graphic Communications Association has partnered with Mailers Hub to form the PIA Mailers Council. Whether you are a veteran mailer or just getting into it, Mailers Hub can provide professional knowledge to support your customer interactions.
Visit piawebdev.wpengine.com/memberships-roi/ for details and application form.