Autajon Packaging Thoro
Administrative Sales Coordinator
Are you detail oriented, highly organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you love the challenge of performing a wide variety of tasks as you work collaboratively with your team to achieve goals in a casual environment? If so, we have an opportunity for an Administrative Sales Coordinator to join our team that will allow you to work with and assist Customers and Sales Representatives in gathering required information for the manufacture of high-quality products to customer specifications.
Pay Rate: $22.00-$26.00/hour
Principal Job Responsibilities
· Communicate directly with customer either by email, telephone, or face to face.
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
· Handle and resolve customer complaints.
· Provide pricing and delivery information to sales/customer.
· Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
· Understand process to effectively communicate with customers.
· Consistently make decisions demonstrating regard for our customer.
· Investigate customer inquiries, respond to customer, and confer with customer regarding job status.
· Gather factual, detailed information from customers, sales representatives, prior job jackets, estimates, designs, scheduler, and computer system.
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
· Process orders, estimates, proof request, drawdowns, and special raw material request.
· Communicate clearly, concisely, effectively, and persuasively in oral and written format.
· Collect and record detailed, factual customer feedback information and forward to Quality department.
· Understand Thoro’s packaging capabilities to meet customer requirements.
· Coordinate an order from initial inquiry through all phases to delivery.
· Coordinate with production department on customer job delivery date.
· Record manufacturing activity and data detailed accurately and completely.
· Ability to resolve problems with customers, estimating, design, pre-press, and production.
· Enter accurate and retrieve needed information from company information system.
· Consistently attentive to quality throughout manufacturing process.
· Perform any special project as assigned by management.
· Participate in the team process.
· Initiate involvement in creative solutions and implement improvements to team quality processes.
· Read and follow documented procedures, job jackets and specifications accurately in compliance with ISO 9001 standards. If procedures or instructions are unclear, immediately bring the documentation to the attention of supervision.
· Present a proactive approach to improvement (e.g., understanding and application of problem-solving tools – brainstorming).
· Present and maintain a positive team attitude that is cooperative, takes initiative and is adaptable to change.
· Adhere to and promote compliance to ISO 9001, safety, quality standards and company procedures and immediately report any nonconformance to supervision.
· Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED. Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience preferably in printing and folded carton industry.
· Credentials: Valid state issued driver’s license.
· Skills: Ability to read and understand different customer paperwork (specifications, purchase orders, etc.), conceptualize final product, think critically and analytically.
· Characteristics: Highly self-motivated and directed with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in fast-paced environment with strong customer service orientation. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs. Supportive and cooperative with team. Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Resourceful and creative.
What We Offer
We believe our employees are truly our company’s most valuable asset and critical to our continued success. Offering competitive compensation and ensuring you and your family have comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans with a focus on your wellbeing is a valuable benefit we are proud to offer. This includes Paid Time Off, 401(k) with Company match, health insurance (eligible day one) and various employee benefit plans. With an appreciation of your professional and personal growth, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and excel with Autajon Packaging Thoro.
Autajon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
To apply for this job email your details to Heidi.KINCAID@autajon.us