PGCA & thINK: Today’s In-Plants: Adapting to Change
Print & Graphic Communications Association has teamed with think to bring PIA members educational inkjet webinars.
In-plants are faced with rapidly changing market conditions and to be effective must adapt to the times. How do successful in-plants do this? In this session, in-plants from different sectors will discuss how they have modified their business models to meet the needs of their customer base.
Industry analyst Jim Hamilton will moderate the session and guide a discussion on topics including:
- The evolution of the in-plant’s mission
- Changing user requirements
- The impact of electronic delivery of documents
- New and expanded services to meet growing needs
- The ability for staff to work in person safely during the pandemic both in-person and remotely
Cost: Free to PIA Members | $95 Non-Members
• Jim Hamilton, President, Green Harbor Publications
• Ravinder Birdi, Manager of Press & Bindery, GPO
• Jeremy Johnson, Sr Manager Digital Print, Globe Life
• David Roberts, Graphics General Manager, Pride Enterprises